Vacancy - Office Administrator
A Five Star Prestige Business which has been established for decades in St Lucia is looking for an office administrative personnel.
Must be 24years and over
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Responds to communications from guests/clients, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations. Creates and maintains records. Promptly processes any cancellations and modifications. Additional duties include preparing the list of expected arrivals, assisting in preregistration activities when appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant
- analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- plan and coordinate menus
- coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
- respond to customer queries and complaints
- meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices
- maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Friendly and customer centric.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- drivers license is an asset
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Subject: Name – Position
Deadline: 19th July 2019