Vacancy - Accounts Clerk
Company in the North of the island is seeking an Accounts Clerk to join its Distribution business. Responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to Data Entry, Costing, Invoicing, liaising with stakeholders, inventory checks and analysis.
- CSEC or CXC Certificate or High School diploma required.
- Associates degree or college credit preferred
- Over two years of experience in an Administrative and/or Accounting environment
- Experience working or liaising with St. Lucia Customs brokers on imports and related duties preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and data entry skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
Only suitable candidates are encouraged to apply to the Operations & Finance Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by June 15, 2018.
Email Subject should read Application - Accounts Clerk