Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
We are looking for an Accounts Clerk to join our team to execute their duties with the highest degree of professionalism, care, accuracy, and timeliness.
Specific Duties Include but are not limited to the following:
• Post accounting data in the information system.
• Post vehicle sales and transaction details.
• Reconcile local and foreign suppliers’ statements monthly and provide statements to respective managers.
• Monthly reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts
• Administer the purchase, custody and distribution of office and cleaning supplies and provide stock movement reports quarterly.
• Prepare payments in a timely manner, after ensuring requisite approvals are evidenced, and proceed to obtain and ensure authorized signatures on cheques and other payment instruments.
• Manage fuel vouchers and petty cash disbursements and reconciliations.
• Manage suppliers’ invoices, cheque requests, and payment processes.
• Reconcile Bank Accounts and circulate daily, a statement of daily balances to an approved list of managers.
• Prepare Vat and Contract/Withholding tax returns.
• Perform assigned duties in annual year-end stock audit.
• Process Payroll in absence of Payroll Officer
• Perform Cashier function as required.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
• Possess ACCA Level 1 or equivalent.
• Minimum of five (5) CXC General Level Passes including Mathematics.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an accounting environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Team player, self motivated and proactive individual who is confident in their skill.
Interested candidates should email their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae including two (2) references to:
Deadline is Monday, September 25th, 2023.