Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy for Jr Accounting Specialists Job Ad
Ascension International BPO is a leading global professional services firm providing Finance, Accounting, Admin & HR BPO Solutions. We are currently recruiting for our Nearshore BPO centre in Soufriere St Lucia to service USA based businesses. Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking highly driven and self-motivated people for the Jr Accounting Specialist positions to join our amazing team!
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Growth Mindset: We welcome challenges and constructive feedback, and approachsituations with an open mind so we consistently learn, improve, and grow.
- Reliable: We are accountable for our actions and can be depended on to consistentlyproduce quality work.
- Positive: We approach situations and interactions with a positive attitude and arewilling to help others when necessary.
- Effective Communication: We practice effective listening and verbal communication inorder to exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, knowledge and data with clarity andpurpose.
- Solutions Oriented: We use critical thinking, ask the right questions, and consider alloutcomes in order to identify issues and effectively solve them.
- Exceed Expectations: We deliver outstanding results and exceed the expectations ofclients and colleagues. We pride ourselves on establishing a culture of exceptional execution, and reward those who create great outcomes.Jr Accounting Specialist Position SummaryThe full-time Jr Accounting Specialist will be responsible for accounting and relationship management for firms primarily in the transportation and logistics, construction, healthcare and medical, government contractor, real estate, professional services, and law industries. The work hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm EST. The salary range is $31,000 to $40,000 and is based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Also, retirement benefits, educational reimbursement and performance bonus are included.
- Client onboarding.
- Accounts payables and receivables.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Month end close process.
- Create financial statements.
- Relationship management.
- Facilitate client meetings to provide an update on the financial health of their business,discuss and solve issues and respond to questions.
- Special projects.
- Highly driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Extremely organised and paying great attention to detail.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to do work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent technology skills and experience with Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel,Outlook)
- Emotional intelligence.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting.
- QuickBooks experience is preferred.
- Associate Degree or higher in accounting or accounting related field.Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.