ROYAL SAINT LUCIA POLICE AND ALLIED SERVICES CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED. - Teller Clerk (Vieux Fort)
TELLER CLERK – VIEUX FORT OFFICE
Requirements for Teller Clerk
- Politely and respectfully assist Credit Union members, performing daily transactions (more specifically; receive deposits, receive payments, pay out withdrawals, update account books, research and provide account balance, deliver cheques to members)
- Manage and account for the funds received and entrusted to you over the course of the daily transactions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and Ability to work under pressure
- Team work oriented
- To maintain an efficient filing system consisting of members and loan files
- To answer the Credit Union telephone(s) and politely and respectfully direct the call received and pass on the message or assist the caller.
- Associate Degree In Business Administration or Office administration
- 1 year experience in the respective job field.
- Computer Literacy Skills
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an asset
- Drive initiatives organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence
- Providing assistance in events and activities of the SLTCC
- Liaison between functions
- Assist in maintain archival and administrative files
- Administering employee benefits and member insurance
- Understudy and learn the duties of the Accounts Clerk to ensure flexibility accounts functional divisions
- Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Ensure Members Savings/deposits Ledgers are in order
- Oversee activities/transactions of Beacon & CUNA
- Commitment to the SLTCC”s Vision, Mission and Values
- Excellent Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style; excellent people manager, open to direction and with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the SLTCC; ability to look at situations from several view points
- Delegate responsibility effectively
- At least 3 years experience as a supervisor of customer service representatives
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Please email all resumes and cover letters to The General Manager- Mr. Biens Charlemagne. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard Copies Can also be dropped off at his office.
Deadline for applications is July 30th 2019 at 4:30pm