ROYAL SAINT LUCIA POLICE AND ALLIED SERVICES CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED. - Operations Officer (Castries)
OPERATIONS OFFICER– CASTRIES OFFICE
Requirements for Operations Officer
Manage coordination and communication between support and business functions (Loans, Accounting, Operations)
- Responsible for ensuring that the Deposit and Share Ledger are in balance on a monthly basis (by using In sync in Emortelle)
- Mining the database to track inactivity in the Ledgers and to ensure that dormant accounts are intact.
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant in Maintaining all member files and ensuring that all members’ information and records are accurately and neatly maintained and filed so that information and data can be easily retrieved
- Ensuring that internal transfers and standing instructions by members are properly and timely maintained and that members are alerted when funds are insufficient for the arranged transactions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all salary deduction forms are accurately completed and that a follow-up system is in place for the return of these documents.
- Ensuring that all policies are strictly adhered to
- Assist with the cross and up selling of the Credit Union’s products and services
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Team Player, Strong Work Ethic, Leadership Skills, Punctuality, Ability to work under pressure, Flexibility
- Assist in maintain archival and administrative files
- Administering employee benefits and member insurance
- Understudy and learn the duties of the Accounts Clerk to ensure flexibility accounts functional divisions
- Drive initiatives organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence
- Providing assistance in events and activities of the SLTCC
- Liaison between functions
Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Ensure Members Savings/deposits Ledgers are in order
- Oversee activities/transactions of Beacon & CUNA
- Commitment to the SLTCC”s Vision, Mission and Values
- Excellent Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style; excellent people manager, open to direction and with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the SLTCC; ability to look at situations from several view points
- Delegate responsibility effectively
- At least 3 years experience as a supervisor of customer service representatives
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- AML Certified/trained (Document must be presented)
- Experience in Compliance
- Familiarity with Co-operative Society’s Act
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related job field (1 year experience)
- Associates degree in business administration with at least 3 years’ experience in job post
Please address all cover letters to the General Manager – Mr. Biens Charlemagne. Email all documents to (email@example.com)
Deadline for applications is July 30th 2019 at 4:30pm