ROYAL SAINT LUCIA POLICE AND ALLIED SERVICES CO-OPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LIMITED. - Customer Service Rep (Vieux Fort)
Customer Service Rep. – VIEUX FORT OFFICE
Requirements for Customer Service Representative
- Performs a broad variety of member services functions such as opening and closing of accounts, preparation of routine letters, and certificates.
- Responsible for cross selling the products and services to new and existing members of the credit union.
- Maintains an up to date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services.
- Provide members with account information and performs account transactions including accepting loan application and opening of accounts.
- Assisting with the cross selling of the credit union’s products and services.
- Performs related clerical duties as required
- Manage and account for the funds received and entrusted to you over the course of the daily transactions.
- Processes all sure pay transactions in an efficient and effective manner
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills , Flexibility, Team Oriented
- Assisting with loan administration
- An associate’s degree in business administration or office administration from a recognized college or university.
- 1 year experience in the respective job field
- Previous experience in the related job field would be an asset
- Assist in maintain archival and administrative files
- Administering employee benefits and member insurance
- Understudy and learn the duties of the Accounts Clerk to ensure flexibility accounts functional divisions
- Drive initiatives organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence
- Providing assistance in events and activities of the SLTCC
- Liaison between functions
- Contribute to short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- Ensure Members Savings/deposits Ledgers are in order
- Oversee activities/transactions of Beacon & CUNA
- Commitment to the SLTCC”s Vision, Mission and Values
- Excellent Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style; excellent people manager, open to direction and with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the SLTCC; ability to look at situations from several view points
- Delegate responsibility effectively
- At least 3 years experience as a supervisor of customer service representatives
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Please email all resumes and cover letters to The General Manager- Mr. Biens Charlemagne. Email address: email@example.com
Hard Copies Can also be dropped off at his office.
Deadline for applications is July 30th 2019 at 4:30pm