OJO Labs - IT Manager
We are hiring!
OJO Labs is looking for an IT Manager to join our growing team! For this role, we are looking for an individual to lead a local team partnering with regional IT Managers to provide outstanding technical support to our international employees. If helping people be efficient at their jobs motivates you, if learning and growing your technical skills energizes you, and if operating in a fast-paced environment invigorates you, this is the right job for you!
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Identify and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Lead local support technicians partnering with global IT for continuous process improvements, projects, and partner with other teams to support employee IT requests all international offices.
- Manage local and remote vendor relationships ensuring timely deliveries and request completions.
- Responsible for ensuring team’s accurate and timely completion of ticket request, status reports, escalations and ticket requester follow-up.
- Modifying or creating documentation as needed for common requests to improve efficiency in resolutions.
- Responsible for local user and computer on/ off-boarding processes, configuration and network connectivity partnering with international IT Managers for continuous improvements in global processes and standardization.
- Responsible for managing IT equipment inventory supplies and purchasing requirements, balancing requirements for timely resolution to minimize troubleshooting timelines and provide cost effective solutions following international standards.
- Willingness to work flexible hours to support teams in various time zones operating in nearly 24x7 environment.
- Highly experienced in a broad range of computing technologies (Mac/Windows/ Android OS), hardware, enterprise software, networking, A/V solutions, security systems, VoIP, and able to analyze technical requests as required to develop an understanding of end-user and other team member inquiries to quickly resolve or escalate resolutions.
- High degree of initiative, judgement, and discretion with various team personalities and sensitive data.
- Able to balance frequent interruptions, multiple priorities, deadlines and dynamic workload adjustments, adjusting team assignments as required.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and develop positive relationships with all levels of co-workers in a multi-office, international environment.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting network devices and VPN connectivity including Meraki, Cisco and Dell.
- Experience coordinating escalations and resolutions with various teams in multiple international locations.
- Experience managing technology budget for international organization.
- Experience developing and presenting team metrics and solutions for improvement.
- Scripting knowledge and task automation.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Tuesday June 04th, 2019.