Mandarin Oriental - Fire, Life, Health, Safety & Security (FLHSS) Coordinator
External Job Posting
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is Seeking a Qualified, Skilled & Passionate Individual to fill the position of
Fire, Life, Health, Safety & Security (FLHSS) Coordinator
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, a keen sense of awareness and excellent communication skills. Candidates must also be able to operate with discretion appropriate to the requirements of high-end hospitality operation and must have proven a track record of service excellence.
The FLHSS will be assisting the Director of Engineering in ensuring that the hotel is within compliances of the Company’s FLHSS Guidelines. Potential Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have strong technical and mechanical knowledge.
- Must be an ambassador/ Advocate for Health & Safety
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of software and applications, including Windows; Microsoft Office application suite etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience with and a broad understanding of implementing and managing follow up procedures as it relates to FLHSS and the ability to solve technical problems.
- Must be able to coordinate and schedule all inspections, work and preventive maintenance of the building with outside contractors and according to property’s operation following Safe & Sound Regulations and Requirements.
- Is able to participate on property’s walkthroughs and follow up with any Safe and Sound related repairs and equipment preventive maintenance with the Engineering team accordingly.
- To conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi- annual, annual and biannual mechanical equipment physical inspections (i.e. cooling tower, fire pump, emergency generator within others)
- Experience working in a team environment which includes vendor and contractor coordination.
- Must possess supervisory skills and can coordinate and communicate with all levels of the leadership on any outstanding/critical matters that may impact the hotel’s safety performance.
- Must possess sound judgement in assessing and prioritizing work project to meet critical deadlines
Interested applicants who meet the above Requirements are asked to a submit letter of application and CV to:
Human Resources - Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
St Vincent & the Grenadines
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be collected and submitted to Mandarin Oriental, Canouan through:
Professional Secretarial & Consultancy Services Inc. - Halifax Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Please note that all persons considered for the following positions must possess a valid 6 months Police Record.
Deadline for submission of application: January 5, 2020