Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
L&L Quality Cleaning Services - Administrative Officer
Job Title: Administrative Officer
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and attending to walk in customers
- Handling customer and employee queries
- Administration of incoming and outgoing mail (letters, emails and packages)
- Administration and maintenance of the company’s internal databases
- Procurement and managing of office supplies and stationery
- Reporting on the movement of office supplies and stationery
- Maintaining a filing system for all company information (suppliers, customers, employees)
- Managing office equipment and maintenance
- Scheduling in-house and external meetings and events
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Managing and reporting on daily operations
- Preparation of administrative and financial reports
- Updating office policies and ensure compliance by employees
- Preparation of management reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned
- High School diploma with five CXC passes (must include Mathematics and English)
- Any additional certifications or qualifications in Office Administration
- Must be familiar with Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Must possess knowledge of office equipment and office management tools such as printers, computers, fax machines
- Must possess knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have a problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
Ultimately, a successful Administrative Officer should be able to ensure our office procedures run efficiently and with ease.
All interested persons should address their applications to the address below no later than August 5th, 2019.
Mrs. Valin Lionel
Only successful applications will be contacted.