IBS GROUP OF COMPANIES - Inventory Clerk
- To manage and maintain adequate inventory levels, monitor incoming orders from multiple suppliers local and foreign.
- Liaise with Company Broker to ensure all documents are available for clearance of goods.
- Receive all Incoming Goods and raise the relevant GRNs.
- Daily Stock Distribution in line with company policy and system
- Performs physical stock counts of inventory
- Reconciles actual stock count to General Ledger Reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer all clerical duties related to the Inventory management portfolio
- Maintain accurate record of inventory and stock management systems according to set standards.
- Ensure adequate stock levels for frequently used items
- Determine Stock usage of frequently used items
- Keep updated inventory records of All Incoming Shipment of goods
- Ensure that stock is purchased within reasonable specified timings to reduce nonavailability of items.
- Distribute required Stock Items to various departments based on Projects allotment
- Record All Stock Items returned from Projects
- Organize All Stock Items systematically
- Maintain all Stock Locations/Warehouse in an orderly fashion
- Provide Daily & Weekly Inventory Reports as required
- Report on all stock deficiencies
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Excellent organization skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong background in data entry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight schedules
- Knowledge of Quick books, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel will be an asset
- Outgoing friendly nature with professional integrity
- 5 O’Levels including Mathematics and English
- Interested persons are asked to submit their application to email@example.com on or before deadline – Monday March 9th, 2020