AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EXISTS AT THE WINDJAMMER LANDING VILLA BEACH RESORT IN THE POSITION OF:
- Knowledge of Housekeeping and Laundry Management
- Must have a background in Human Resources Development
- Must be Self Motivated and able to use Initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have proven “Leadership Skills”
- Must possess self-determined “Standards of Excellence”
- Must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to operate standard office equipment
- General passes in three (3) CXC O’Level subjects (grades 1, 2 or 3) in English, Social Studies and Principles of Business.
- A Diploma in Hospitality Management would be an asset.
- Two to three years of experience managing entry-level employees.
- Minimum two years housekeeping/laundry management experience in hotel industry.
Letters of application and resume must be addressed to:
The Department of People and Culture
“The Position of Housekeeping Supervisor”
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
P.O. Box 1504
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application is Friday November 03, 2017.
We need commitment……………. Not applications