Edge Marketing - Marketing Interns
What We’re About
We are an experiential shop, creating memorable experiences for the coolest brands on the market. We’ve produced campaigns for amazing brands, including Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Digital Kitchen, Williams New York, CiteUp, Blue Ice Entertainment, ETV, Motion Picture Association of America and Reel City Films, to name a few. Our explosive growth is why we need you! The Edge team knows how to get things done, and done right, but that doesn’t stop us from having a bit of fun along the way.
What This Internship Is About
At Edge Marketing our Interns do not do boring administrative tasks or bring other people coffee…they are assigned real projects for real clients, participate in brainstorms, and work hand-in-hand with our staff.
Our internship program provides valuable, hands-on, professional experience that few other programs can offer. High levels of organization, attention to detail and ability to multitask are needed to succeed in this fast-paced environment. In addition to daily tasks, the intern will work closely with their direct supervisor and intern manager to develop and achieve personal goals.
The internship is a part time (up to 20 hours a week) program and runs from December through March. All internships could lead to full-time opportunities.
Edge Marketing seeks interns in a variety of departments: Marketing, Communications, Business Development, Events, Productions, Social & Digital, and Creative Design.
- Marketing Management - If you want to prove to a client that you can help them achieve a better return on investment, this position is for you. Learn how to run a successful marketing campaign using key marketing tactics and KPIs to measure your progress and performance.
- Communications - The communications internship dives into designing and implementing strategic communication tactics to effectively communicate a client’s message. This position will help you develop on your writing and speaking skills. Skill development can include writing press releases, speech writing, public speaking, public and media relations and so much more.
- Business Development - If you want to be a business guru and want to understand the value of pitching new business to a client, researching a client’s needs and more, this position is for you.
- Event Management - If you have ever wondered what it takes to plan an event from beginning to end, including managing employees/volunteers, identifying vendors and more, this position is for you. In this position, it is all about the art of negotiation and balancing multiple priorities. You’ll learn how to design and develop the best events that allow our clients to engage with their target audience.
- Production - If you have ever wondered what it takes to produce campaigns of all types, the production department is for you. Learn about behind-the-scenes logistics of an experiential marketing campaign.
- Creative & Graphic Design - Work hand in hand with the creative department to bring concepts to life through design and illustration.
- Social Media & Digital Marketing - If you're a forward thinking individual with a passion for social media and the online space, this position is for you. Learn how to use your favorite social media networks and online sites for business and promotions.
What You Are All About
If you want to learn how to create experiences that inspire extraordinary moments and like working in a fast paced environment, Edge Marketing might be the spot for you!
- Office experience preferred, but not required
- Marketing, Communication or Business majors preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have Internet access to accomplish duties
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Professional maturity with a take-it-to-the-next-level mentality
- Flexibility to work independently as well as with a team
If you’re someone who loves making something out of nothing, has a thirst for innovation and a keen eye for detail, one of these internships is for you. Show us what you’ve got—the ball is in your court now.
To apply for any of our internships, send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which internship you are applying for. Applicants who do not specify the internship will not be contacted.
Edge Marketing is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by local law. In addition, Edge Marketing will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Seniority Level Internship Industry
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations & Communications
- Non-profit Organization Management
Employment Type Internship