CUNA Caribbean Insurance OECS Ltd. - Operations Assistant
(FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
We are in search of an Operations Assistant (Fixed Term Contract) to provide temporary support for our St. Lucia Office. The candidate will also be required to perform administrative and receptionist duties.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong client servicing focus
- Possess the ability to problem solve
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be proficient in MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a client servicing environment, preferably in the insurance industry
- Five (5) CXC passes, Grades I & II, inclusive of Mathematics & English A (General Proficiency)
- LOMA Parts I & II
- Certification (License) to sell financial/insurance products as per regulatory requirements
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client servicing environment, preferably in the insurance industry
- Demonstrated ability in the discharge of client servicing principles and practices.
Interested persons may apply for this vacancy by submitting a résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT– APPLICATION.
Closing date for submissions: Friday 3rd April, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted