Coco Resorts - Pastry Chef/Cook
PASTRY CHEF/COOK VACANCY
We are looking for a Pastry Chef/Cook to be responsible for the operation of the Pastry department at Coco Resorts, ensuring above all that we provide desserts, pastries, cakes, breads and other treats which delight our guests, customers and visitors.
You will be accountable to our Head Chef and responsible for the quality execution of our products; ensuring consistency, that food costs are maintained and profitability is not negatively affected.
In order to be considered for this position you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within this position or similar
- Have a genuine passion for all things Pastry and have a creative flair!
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation
- Able to inspire, lead and develop teams
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure
- HACCP Certificate—Level 2
- Valid Health Card
This position is full time, but on a shift working basis and offers a competitive salary.
Please send your CV and a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements of the position to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 19th November 2018