Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Boslil Bank Limited - Sales Executive
Boslil Bank Limited is currently seeking applications for suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
Works along with the Business Development Team to execute the Bank’s growth strategies and targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Realize new business arising from leads and opportunities.
- Regularly scheduled contact/calls with prospects and existing relationships to generate new banking business.
- Attend Sales and Business Development conferences/promotional trips.
- Implement and manage a Sales System.
- Grow existing relationships to expand business and cross sell additional services.
- Generate new deposits by targeting new relationships.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Ability to analyze sales options and close business prospects.
- Sell the Bank’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions when required.
- Have a good understanding of Financial Products and Banking and being able to sell those services to clients who need those services.
- Research and recommends new opportunities; recommends profit and service improvements.
- Researches industry trends and market activities both globally and regionally.
- Retain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities locally, regionally and international.
- BSc. Degree in Banking/Finance/Business from an accredited college or university; (4) four years’ international financial services and banking/financial services experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advance Diploma in Marketing.
- Ability to speak a foreign language will be an asset
- Minimum of five (5) years international experience (financial services).
- Demonstrated ability to sell and close business interest/opportunities.
- International exposure and an understanding of international business cultures will be an asset.
- Ability to present the Bank’s products and services in a structured, professional way – face to face
- Disciplined and meticulous about sales process
- Results driven
- Excellent Communication Skills (Both written and verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Client Relationship Building Skills
- Emphasizing Excellence & High Energy Level
- Passionate about Success
- Ability to Negotiation and close business prospects
- Creativity Thinker
- Ability to work Independently
- Motivation for Sales
Applications along with a cover letter, resume and certified copies of certificates should be sent to email@example.com no later than 14th November 2019.