Business Development Officer
Boslil Bank Limited is currently seeking applications for suitably qualified persons to fill the following position.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
To form an integral part of the Business Development Team to execute the Bank’s growth strategy.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review new customer applications; ensure files are complete given the risk profile of the client, and follow- up on outstanding information on a timely
- Assist with measuring and reporting of business devel- opment
- Assist with identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities locally, regionally and interna- tionally, with particular emphasis on professional inter- mediary
- Develop relationships and networks to ensure com- plete coverage of the St. Lucia market place, including registered agents, trust practitioners, legal, accounting firms
- Prompt attendance to all queries and correspondence between internal and external stakeholders and the Bank.
- Work with intermediaries and other introducers of busi- ness to ensure clarity on Boslil’s due diligence require- ments to ensure efficient and effective opening and operations of
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of Boslil’s
- Assist with the promotion and launching of new prod- ucts in assigned
- Attend local or foreign promotional events as required and promote the Bank’s products and services, e.g., conferences.
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Business/ International Relations from an accredited college or university; (3) three years’ international financial services and banking/financial services experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advance diploma in Banking/Accounting/Business/
International Relations. Plus, three A ‘Levels or CAPE passes in Accounting/Business/Finance/
- Minimum of two (2) years’ Banking experience or,
relevant experience in Sales/Business Development.
- Ability to speak and write fluently a second language preferably Spanish would be an
- International exposure and an understanding of inter- national business cultures will be an asset
- Sales—Growth Mindset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Client Relationship Building, understanding your customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work well with a wide range of people
- Ability to work Independently
- Goal-oriented, focus
- Ability to connect and build relationships with cus- tomers
Required documents for submission, application letter, certified copies of certificates, certificate of character, two reference letters , resume.
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Address: Application for the post of Business Development Officer, Boslil Bank Limited, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia.
Preferred method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org