Bay Gardens Resorts - Timeshare Director of Sales and Marketing
Department: Bay Gardens Resorts Vacation Club
Job Title: Timeshare Director of Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Executive Director, Bay Gardens Resorts
The Timeshare Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for managing the implementation of rental sales and marketing strategies and the overall operations and performance of timeshare sales, owner relations, quality assurance and revenue management. Focus is on driving new owner acquisition and loyalty program growth.
Roles And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Achieve budgeted tour flow for all hospitality sourced tours
- Develop and implement cost effective marketing programs for tour procurement
- Work with all on property renter and exchanger guests to provide excellent service and increase tour penetration using our concierge approach
- Responsible for all hospitality production training, hiring, coaching, and counselling of all team members including marketing, sales and Vacation Club administration
- Work with local business leaders to formulate long-term relationships for mutually beneficial marketing efforts and programs
- Ensure all production staff meet the minimum performance standards
- Work closely with marketing and sales staff on all tour flow and progress
- Work closely with reservations, accounting and resort operations to ensure the satisfaction of existing Bay Gardens Vacation Club owners
- Meet and exceed revenue goals by developing new accounts and growing current accounts.
- Maintain a well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management system in order to effectively and efficiently service clients.
- Must be a highly driven and motivated individual with a ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Must have a strong work ethic and integrity, with a desire to make a difference.
- Strong closing skills required.
- Strong teaching skills are required in building a team.
- Minimum educational qualification - Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field but MBA preferred.
A proven track record of exceptional performance in a similar role for five (5) or more years is essential.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 16th February 2018. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.