Bay Gardens Resorts - Sales Executive
Department: Bay Gardens Resorts Vacation Club
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports To Operations Manager & Timeshare Director of Sales and Marketing
A Timeshare Sales Executive is an individual who provides buying and selling support to clients looking for timeshare property solutions. They interview clients (owners and prospective owners) to determine their specific requirements for buying timeshare properties, and then develop plans to meet these requirements. Establishing trust with prospective owners and owners throughout the sales process, and ensuring that they are satisfied is the main concern of a Timeshare Sales Executive.
Roles And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Develop strategically layered questions to determine each clients’ specific requirements.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients and create and deliver timeshare property presentations to them.
- Interview clients (both owners and prospective owners) to determine their specific timeshare property needs.
- Explain the features, advantages and benefits of timeshare ownership with the Bay Gardens Vacation Club.
- Provide clients with information of financing options and assist them in obtaining them.
- Perform regular follow up activities.
- Formulate strategies to analyze problems and overcome timeshare management problems.
- Complete purchase summary worksheets and develop plans to minimize cancellations and provide comprehensive owner assurance.
- Create timeshare contracts and monitor them to minimize rescission decisions and ensure timeliness of closings.
- Ascertain that all correlating paperwork and documentation is completed within the provided timeline.
- Must be a highly driven and motivated individual with a ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Strong closing skills required.
High school graduate or equivalent.
A proven track record of exceptional performance in a similar role for two (2) or more years is essential.
Applications may be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday 16th February 2018. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.