Bay Gardens Resorts St. Lucia - Front Desk Agent
Bay Gardens Resorts St. Lucia is seeking to hire a customer focused, mature and experienced Front Desk Agent.
The ideal candidate will:
- Represent the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures
- Be sales minded and use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services at the hotel
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department
- Possess a working knowledge of the reservations department. Take same day reservations and future reservations when necessary and have some knowledge of room cancellation procedures
- Know how to use front office/ general office equipment
- Be familiar with safety and emergency procedures, and should be aware of general accident prevention policies
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Certificate in Front Office Procedures or Customer Service is a plus.
Flexible work schedule is required.
Experience: Previous experience as a Front Office agent/ Customer Service Representative desired.
If you meet the requirements of this position and would like to be a part of our team, send your resumes to us at email@example.com no later than Friday 24th January, 2020.
Please note that only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview