Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Department Food & Beverage/Accounts
Job Title Cashier
Reports To Restaurant Manager/Accounts Manager
To efficiently record and process all food and beverage cheques in
restaurants and bars as assigned and maximize company revenue.
• To maintain a check list of all necessary tools to work the shift
assigned and report any discrepancy to the restaurant manager or
• Efficiently follow all methods of processing cheques to the correct
location and notify any error to the Restaurant Manager or Supervisor
• To ensure that all cheques are closed before the end of each shift.
• To be fully responsible for the cashier’s float and monetary
transactions during the shift.
• Ensure no open cheques remain till the end of each shift. Notify any
open cheques to the Supervisor or Manager.
• To account for serial continuity of manual cheques if used during the
shift. All manual cheques should be accounted for by the cashier.
• Submit all shift details and float to Restaurant Manager or Supervisor
on a daily basis.
Skills Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment.
Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Persons interested in joining our growing team may submit their applications to
email@example.com no later than Friday 11th February 2022. Only
suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.