St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia - Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technician
The St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia is seeking to recruit experienced talent to join our happy team of employees. We are currently taking applications for the position of Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technician.
The Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of all air conditioning and refrigeration units at the resort.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work as part of our dynamic team and be willing to support the other departments within the resort
- Ability to work and conform to the health and safety standards of the St. James’s Club Morgan Ban St. Lucia
- Ability to conduct retro fits, servicing, break down analysis and repairs in a timely manner.
- Must have full confidence operating in low temperature applications
- Must be able to read schematics diagrams
- Ability to maintain documentation of refrigeration tasks
- Ability to motivate your team members
- Possession of good communication skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be disciplined
- The ability toe anticipate customer needs, change goal and direction quickly and multitask
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates and employees
- Must have at least five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Must have a valid refrigeration license
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends and holidays
Should you meet the above requirements, and have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the positions above, please submit your applications and Curriculum vitae on or before Thursday 25th October, 2018 to:
The Personnel and Training Director St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Choc Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia Email: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.