|Tuesday, August 29, 2017|
The National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom will tomorrow donate a mobile blood bank to the St Jude Hospital, during a brief ceremony.
The ceremony will feature remarks by the Minister of Health and Wellness, Senator Hon. Mary Isaac; the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Health, Mr. Felix St Hill; as well the Chairman of St Jude Hospital, among others.
The ceremony will be held at the George Odlum Stadium (west wing), on Wednesday, Aug. 30, at 10 a.m. The media is invited.
Top Posts & Pages
- St Lucia Vacancies
- Sandals multiple vacancies
- DUTY MANAGER, JUNIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER no later than January 26th, 2021.
- Join Free Vacancy Alerts Broadcast List
- Vacancy Cashier
- Sea Salt Restaurant & Bar are hiring Waiters, Waitress, Steward & Bartender before 25 January, 2022
- Welcome To St.Lucia's #1 Business Directory & Media Website
- Pump Attendant/ Customer Service Representative
- Green Investment Officer (re-advertised)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Associate