Sagicor - Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Legal Department
Do You Have What It Takes?
Do you have the paralegal skills and the dynamic personality necessary to provide efficient legal secretarial and administrative support in a fast-paced legal department?
Have you prepared complex legal documents, reports and presentations?
- A Paralegal Certificate or Associate Degree in Law or tow Advanced Level subjects
- A minimum of 5 years’ legal secretarial experience in a private law firm or corporate law department
- Strong computer skills, including mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Profesional
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize work assignments, multi-task and handle changing priorities while maintaining high standards of accuracy, composure and professionalism
- Previous experience within a financial environment would be an asset
Go to the careers link on www.sagicorlife.com to view further details and submit your application by December 22, 2017