POSITION: Accounts Clerk
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
Primary Objective of Position:
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for assisting in the daily functions of the Finance Department.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the Night Audit function in accordance with the Resort’s Night Audit Guidelines.
- Prepare and publish Revenue and Cost Control reports as stipulated by the Finance Manager.
- Execute storekeeping function in accordance with Resort’s Requisitioning Guidelines.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining storeroom par levels.
- Review open Purchase Orders on a weekly basis and advise on their status.
- Prepare and publish Purchasing Reports as stipulated by the Finance Manager.
- Conduct physical inventory counts as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Execute Duty Manager/ Front Desk function when on the Night Audit shift.
- Any additional Finance/ Front Desk functions as assigned by the Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Working knowledge of Accpac and Opera
- Experience in a similar accounting position will be an asset
Suitable candidate must also possess:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
- Must be reliable and ethical
- Positive attitude
- Detail and service-oriented
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
The Human Resource Manager
Deadline: 4 pm on Friday, June 18, 2021