M&C Drugstore - Pharmacist
Join the dynamic M&C Drugstore team and make a difference in the lives of many. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, with high energy and a passion for serving others, someone with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to consistently provide exceptional customer service and meet the company’s goals and objectives.
Major Duties Include:
- Dispensing medications accurately and efficiently by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Providing pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Providing effective and efficient drug procurement and storage.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate records.
- Assisting with the company’s stock taking process.
- Providing recommendation of over the counter and non- prescription items.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Associate’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience of Pharmacy practice.
Skills and other attributed required:
- A passion for service excellence and patient centered care.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmacy Act and Regulations of St. Lucia.
- Ability to Supervise and lead a team to achieve the organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze information and make sound judgments.
- Detail oriented.
- A general understanding of the Pharmaceutical retail sector.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
Promoting health, creating smiles, for a healthier, happier you!
A Résumé with two (2) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than Monday November 05th 2018 Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacist M&C Drugstore P.O.BOX 99, CASTRIES, ST. LUCIA