M&C Drugstore – Manager (Vieux Fort & Soufriere)
Our leadership team is seeking a dynamic, customer focused Store manager to engage our teams in consistently delivering service excellence to all our stakeholders.
Key Job Functions:
- Consistently maintain service standards
- Plan, schedule work and assign responsibilities to team members
- Foster accountability amongst team members
- Identifies and addresses the training and development needs of team members
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensures that Drugstores are ready for business in accordance with company stipulations
- Ensures the preparation, implementation and execution of all marketing plans, sales and promotions
- Ensures that stores are tidy and well maintained in accordance with Health and Safety at Work (HASAW) standards
- Ensure effective inventory management (ordering, stock takes, returns etc)
- Strong customer service disposition
- Demonstrate strong people management skills
- Able to work independently
- Make sound decisions under pressure
- Manage competing tasks efficiently
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skill, dependability and trustworthiness
- Computer literate
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field, with two (2) years retails supervisor/management experience.
Certificate or Diploma in Business Management or related field with at least five (5) years’ retail supervisory/management experience.
Merchandising experience would be asset.
Remuneration package to include benefits, competitive salary based on qualification and experience. Travel between southern locations is required with the relevant transport/travel allowance on offer. A resume with three (3) listed references should be submitted by the 31st August, 2017 as follows:
By email: email@example.com
Drugstore Manager Vacancy P.O. Box 99 Castries St. Lucia