Duty Free Shoppers - ASSISTANT OPERATIONS/ IN HOUSE CUSTOMS BROKER
VACANCY ALERT: ASSISTANT OPERATIONS/ IN HOUSE CUSTOMS BROKER
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Operations/ In-House Customs Broker. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations of incoming goods.
- Prepare customs documentation and ensure that shipment meets all applicable laws to facilitate import and export of goods.
- Monitor/ Trace the location of goods.
- Record keeping of all documents related to customs transactions in an orderly, itemized manner.
- Four O Levels or Customs Broker License.
- Must have experience in Importing and Exporting of dutyfree items.
- Knowledge of tariff coding system
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Microsoft Excel.
NOTE: Person will be paid based on qualifications/experience.
To apply, please submit your application along with a passport sized photo and certified qualifications via email email@example.com . Deadline is 27th May 2019.