Dax Wholesale & Retail – Security Supervisor
Dax Wholesale & Retail is seeking an experienced Security Supervisor to join our Management Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detecting, resolving and reporting any security breach.
- Assigning tasks and duties to the security team.
- Investigating security breaches, accidents and incident
- Responding to emergency situations as they happen.
- Ensure property is a safe and pleasant environment for our customers at all times.
- Making sure that the security personnel have a full understanding of their duties.
- Make sure that security Officers are performing their duties to the appropriate standard.
- To motivate and be proactive in encouraging team commitment and spirit
- To communicate effectively through various methods such as regular briefings/meetings and individual discussions
- To ensure appearance of team members is according to company policy
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience working in a supermarket would be an asset
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Good communication skills, outgoing personality
- Ability to work within team and supervise a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritize effectively
- Able to delegate effectively
- High standards of honesty and integrity
- Strong personality, “thick skinned” and able to deal calmly and confidently with a diverse range of customers
- Hard working and reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Flexible/adaptable and calm under pressure
- Open and receptive to new information
Salary A competitive compensation package will be offered to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application:
An Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, two referees and should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications: 19th October 2018
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.