Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd - Tour Operations Assistant
Job Title Tour Operations Assistant
Reports To Tour Operations Manager/ Managing Director / Accountant.
Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd is a full service passenger transport provider, combining modern, well maintained vehicles with excellent customer service. Our aim is to maintain long term relationships with our clients and we hope to achieve this through our people by providing them with a warm progressive working environment. We attribute our successful sustained growth to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
We are seeking a personable, professional Tour Operations Assistant to offer our guests an exceptional experience while visiting our simply beautiful St. Lucia.
In this role, you will be responsible for engaging guests in an informative and interactive manner as well as provide organized administrative support as needed in a professional and timely manner.
The candidate must be flexible, and organized to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in an assistant role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors, guests, clients, customers and internal staff who come to the office in a professional friendly manner
- Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times; outline the tour and time before beginning.
- Clearly and fluently provide information to guests in an engaging manner and answer any questions that the guests may have.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of our landmarks, local culture and current topics.
- Know all standard operating procedures and practice them on a daily basis.
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate departments or staff members.
- Support office staff management with general operational tasks
- Complete daily checklist, sign off and submit at the end of your shift.
Tour Guide Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 CXC passes including Math and English; associate’s degree is a plus
- Significant work experience in customer service preferred; experience with public speaking is a plus
- Ability to memorize and recite facts clearly and accurately
- Fluent in English; bilingual a plus
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, including email and word processing
- Enthusiastic, engaging, and informative way of speaking
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for learning and willingness to continue to acquire relevant knowledge.
Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Application letters, along with a curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications should be submitted to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is October 12th 2018.