Advance Caribbean – Senior Collections Officer
A leading financial services company would like to recruit a Senior Collections Officer to manage the Collections and Debt Recovery process. This individual will manage all aspects of delinquency operations to achieve successful collection of client’s overdue accounts.
- Take appropriate action to recover accounts in default.
- Contact delinquent clients and gather all pertinent information relative to their status.
- Build effective relationship with clients whilst conducting assertive pre-litigation and post litigation negotiations.
- Follow up on enforcement action against clients to ensure maximum collection efficiency.
- Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide periodic reports to management on the status of the Collection and Debt Recovery efforts.
- Any other task requested by Management.
- A solid understanding of the financial services sector with emphasis on micro lending. Specific experience in the Collections and Debt Recovery process is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and Civil Claims will be helpful.
- Experience in conducting client negotiations and debt restructuring. Experience in drafting legal claims/court documents will be an asset
- Experience of working in a professional services client debt collection environment will be an asset.
Interested candidates should forward their letter of interest, up-to-date resume and confidential professional references to: email@example.com