Advance Caribbean - In House Lawyer/Legal Collection Officer
A leading financial service company would like to recruit a Senior Collections Officer to manage the Collections and Debt Recovery process. The Key purpose of this role is to achieve successful collection of client’s overdue accounts.
- Take appropriate action to recover accounts in default.
- Negotiate assertive payment arrangements with clients.
- Where necessary, proceed with the most effective means of civil enforcements to achieve debt recovery
- Follow up on enforcement action against clients to ensure maximum collection efficiency.
- Document and maintain all incoming and outgoing collection efforts in accordance with established procedures.
- Pursue all legal means that will result in effective debt recovery.
- Professional legal qualification and legal practicing certificate.
- Good knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and Civil Claims.
- Experience in drafting legal claims/court documents.
- Experience of conducting client negotiations.
- Experience of working in a professional service client debt collection environment would be an asset.
Interested candidates should forward their letter of interest, up-to-date resume and confidential professional references to: email@example.com