WASCO - Management Trainee
JOB TITLE: Management Trainee
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
REPORTS TO: Senior Operations Manager
Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of developing and implementing strategies, programs and policies within WASCO.
- Assist Heads of departments to plan and direct the work of the Unit.
- Assist with preparation, development and implementation of budgets for the department.
- Perform duties and gain perspective of different departments within the organization.
- Analyze budget and technical reports.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a plan to improve water quality standards island-wide
- Assist with the coordination of water and waste water activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Qualifications & Experience
Master’s Degree in Engineering, environmental science or a related field with five (5) years relevant work experience.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, environmental science with at least seven (7) years of relevant experience.
The deadline for submission of applications is 18 December, 2017 and should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager Water and Sewerage Company Inc L’Anse Road P.O. Box 1481. Castries
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.