Vacancy - Visual Art Instructor
POSITION TITLE: Visual Art Instructor (Painter) REPORTS TO: Managing Director REVIEW PERIOD: 6 months
The Visual Art Instructor is an energetic and enthusiastic teacher who is willing to be part of a dynamic creative arts company. S/he is responsible for developing the creative art direction of the company, managing and delivering all art classes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- O’Levels and other requisite qualifications from a reputable institution plus 2 years’ experience in teaching art.
SKILLS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES
The Visual Art Instructor must:
- Have knowledge of different art genres and be able to teach a range of art styles.
- Have proven effective leadership experience.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-driven individual.
- Pay close attention to detail and quality in every aspect of work.
- Be able to build relationships and engage with clients and team members.
- Be an effective communicator and motivator.
- Foster an environment for innovation and development of new ideas.
- Be willing to work flexible hours.
- Be able to work without supervision.
- Be a dynamic team player.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Instruct Clients in the Principles of Art and Art history
- Assist in Curriculum and Activity Planning
- Assist with Stock Management
- Promote the Company
- Perform any Other Related Duties
Please email curriculum vitae along with a link to portfolio of paintings to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 12th November, 2017