Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
The Guyana and Trinidad Mutual Group of Insurance Companies Ltd. is seeking applications for the position of Supervisor-Non Life in the General Insurance Department of the Fire Company.
The Supervisor Non Life reports to the Officer Non Life and Health Operations and is responsible for the day to day activities of the Fire department. The Supervisor will also supervise the staff in the Fire department, at the Branch.
In order to be considered for the position, the candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Caribbean Certificate of Insurance Practice (CCOIP) or CII Diploma or its equivalent from
a recognized institution. First Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Management. A Certificate in
supervisory management would be an asset.
- Four (4) years experience in the Insurance Industry at a supervisory level.
- At least four (4) years experience in general insurance underwriting and claims.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must own and operate a motor vehicle.
- Strong relationship management skills including ability to motivate subordinates.
- Ability to assign and supervise work.
- Must be able to perform under pressure, with minimal supervision.
The deadline for submission of applications is 9th June, 2023. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Send via postal mail to The
Human Resource Department, Guyana & Trinidad Mutual Group of Insurance Companies, P. O. Box 876, Choc Estate, Castries.