Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
CPJ St. Lucia, a leading Food and Beverage Distribution company is actively searching for a competitive and trustworthy Trade Marketing Executive to help us achieve our business objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Implement brands and trade marketing initiatives in the market in accordance with the schedule, ensuring the efficacy and efficiency of marketing initiatives.
2. Create a close working relationship with the industry to maintain or increase levels of support and loyalty while improving comprehension of the industry.
3. Conduct market research to determine product opportunities and assess client/business demands.
4. Establish meetings with prospective customers and pay attention to their needs and concerns. Initiate strategies to address their needs/concerns.
5. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
6. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales, financial and business environment data.
7. Participate on the company's behalf in exhibitions, events, or conferences.
8. Negotiate/close agreements and manage complaints or objections.
9. Discuss prospects for sales, merchandising, and brand presence with the sales and merchandising team.
10. Implement trade marketing goals using important channels.
11. Plan and execute promotions at events.
12. Prepare and present reports after executing promotions/trade marketing activities.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Professional Qualification: bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in business/Marketing
Work Experience: Two (2) – three (3) years’ experience in the same or similar position. Required Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written), a good listener, computer literate, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, good analytical skills, excellent time management skills, good product knowledge, and a team player.
Must own a reliable vehicle.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, June 6, 2023.