Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Vacancy - Supervisor
An internationally recognized, prestigious, and sales-driven contact centre based in St Lucia is seeking a pro-active and dynamic Supervisor for their E-Chat department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary leadership to a team in a performance-based environment.
- Ability to implement creative coaching, developmental, and motivational activities to ensure that the team performs at a high standard.
- Strong background in championing and upholding organizational policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to quickly learn other computer applications.
- At Least an associate degree in Business Management, or other related discipline
- At least one-year experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in a contact center environment would be an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and public holidays, based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to travel when requested.
- Salary and other financial incentives will be commensurate on experience, qualifications, and your team’s performance.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27th 2019.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.