Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Food Express Limited - Down-Trade Sales Representative/Driver
DOWN-TRADE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/DRIVER
- To maximize sales and distribution of Food Express products in the small shops and minimart sector by visiting customers along specific routes, and ensuring maximum visibility to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads goods into the vehicle in a safe and systematic manner.
- Adheres to assigned routes and schedules.
- Processes customer orders and collects payments from customers at the time of delivery.
- Provides excellent customer service, responds to customer complaints and queries in a professional manner.
- Identifies business opportunities by promoting new products or recommending complimentary products.
- Identifies new customers along the assigned routes.
- Ensures proper rotation of stock on van to avoid products expiring.
- Confidently present products to customers through excellent product/pricing knowledge.
- Assists in van stock reconciliation process at end of day sales.
- Operates goods vehicles, drives safely and follows all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships.
- Practices time management to complete assigned daily sales route.
- Exceeds budgeted monthly sales goals and targets.
- Follows and adopts safety standards while transporting goods.
- Ensures that the vehicle remains in good condition.
- Tertiary level education OR Five (5) CXC’s including Mathematics and English.
- 2 years prior experience in a same/similar post
- A valid driver’s license with endorsements for light goods vehicles
- Proficiency in Creole and English
- Knowledge of the island’s geographic areas and road networks.
- Fit physical condition with an ability to drive, walk, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Knowledge of safety procedures for goods loading and off loading
- Ability to operate delivery equipment including handheld device.
- Excellent cash management skills
- Must possess and maintain cell phone.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter no later than 29th October, 2019 to email@example.com or
The Human Resource Manager
Food Express Limited