Vacancy - Sales and Distribution Manager
A Leading Food and Beverage in Gros Islet distributor is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Sales and Distribution Manager
- Responsible for delivering the Annual Sales Revenue target by developing and executing Sales programs.
- Conducts regular Sales meetings with the team to track performance and provide feedback to ensure the Sales objective is met.
- Conducts sales analysis weekly and monthly to identify any opportunities or address any sales gaps as they occur.
- Prepares the Sales forecast and sets sales quotas for the Sales Team.
- Conducts weekly Trade visits to assess the Area Managers and Key account representatives and Merchandisers performance
- Bachelor Degree in Management with focus on Sales and Marketing
- At least three years Sales management experience with a proven track record in achieving sales target.
- Ability to prepare reports from an analytical perspective
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Have a hands on approach to ensuring targets are achieved.
- Must own a reliable vehicle with at least two years driving experience
Email applications to the attention of the Managing Director: Vacanciesslutd@gmail.com by April 30thh 2018. Only suitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged