Vacancy - Receptionist/Office Assistant
A reputable medical practice in the North of the island is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the post of Receptionist/Office Assistant.
This role will provide professional customer-focused frontline service to our patients either face to face or via telephone. The receptionist will receive the patient in a friendly manner and provide or direct them to the appropriate service within the practice. A ‘can do’ attitude, scheduling appointments, collecting payments and working with others in a team environment is necessary.
- Greet visitors and patients in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain privacy of patients and assure patient confidentiality at all times
- General office cleaning
- Answering the telephones and relaying messages to the appropriate personnel
- Sterilizing instruments and scheduling dates
- Checking utility balances for payment
- Updating petty cash book
- Confirming and scheduling appointments with patients
- Receiving and preparing patients to be seen by doctor
- Opening and closing of office
- General office administrative duties
- Ability to work independently
- Motivated individual with strong teamwork skills and high levels of professionalism
- Ability to adapt to systems and processes in an efficient and timely manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- CXC/Diploma in Business Administration or Secretarial studies
- Demonstrated Administration/customer service experience for at least two years
- Experience working within the medical field is advantageous, however not essential
- Interest or experience in Sales and Marketing desirable
Deadline to submit all applications is July 27th, 2020 at 5:00 pm. Applications received after this time will not be acknowledged. Please note that only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted. Interested persons should send their applications and CV to email@example.com along with two references and copies of certificates.