Vacancy for Junior Accountant AP/AR Team
Ascension International BPO is a leading global professional services firm providing Finance, Accounting, Admin & HR BPO Solutions. We are currently recruiting for our Nearshore BPO center in Soufriere St Lucia to service USA based businesses. Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking highly driven and self-motivated people for the Junior Accountant Transactions Team to join our amazing team!
Our core values are important to us. If your personal core values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
· Growth Mindset: We welcome challenges and constructive feedback, and approach situations with an open mind so we consistently learn, improve, and grow.
· Reliable: We are accountable for our actions and can be depended on to consistently produce quality work.
· Positive: We approach situations and interactions with a positive attitude and are willing to help others when necessary.
· Effective Communication: We practice effective listening and verbal communication in order to exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, knowledge and data with clarity and purpose.
· Solutions Oriented: We use critical thinking, ask the right questions, and consider all outcomes in order to identify issues and effectively solve them.
· Exceed Expectations: We deliver outstanding results and exceed the expectations of clients and colleagues. We pride ourselves on establishing a culture of exceptional execution, and reward those who create great outcomes.
Junior Accountant Summary
The full-time Junior Accountant will be responsible for accounting and relationship management to support USA-Based businesses. Benefits include competitive salary medical, dental and vision insurance. Also, retirement benefits, educational reimbursement and performance bonus are included.
· Accounts receivables (including customer invoicing, collections, record sales entries, record customer payments, cleaning up).
· Accounts payables (including vendor bills, process vendor payments).
· Setup payroll in Gusto and process payroll.
· Annual workers comp audits.
· Sales tax.
· Undeposited funds and unapplied payments.
· File 2290 return.
· Prepare the 1099 information from QuickBooks.
· Review and add the lease value of personal use of company vehicle to W2 filings.
· Highly driven and thrive in a fast-pasted environment.
· Positive and professional attitude.
· Extremely organized and paying great attention to detail.
· Clear written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to do work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent technology skills and experience with Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Emotional intelligence.
· Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting.
· QuickBooks experience is preferred.
· Associates Degree or higher in accounting or accounting related field.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Click link below to apply: HR Helper | Jobs (hrhelperapp.com)