Senior Administrative Assistant Wealth Management
ZMC & Associates provides accounting, CFO/Controller, tax optimization, and other financial consulting services to small and mid-sized businesses. We are not just number crunchers. We take a consultative and solution-based approach to serving clients’ unique needs. Our firm has aggressive growth plans, and we are seeking a highly driven and self-motivated Senior Administrative Assistant Wealth Management to join our amazing team!
Our core values are important to us. If your personal values are aligned with our firm’s core values listed below and you are qualified for the position, we look forward to hearing from you.
· Growth Mindset: We welcome challenges and constructive feedback, and approach situations with an open mind so we consistently learn, improve, and grow.
· Reliable: We are accountable for our actions and can be depended on to consistently produce quality work.
· Positive: We approach situations and interactions with a positive attitude and are willing to help others when necessary.
· Effective Communication: We practice effective listening and verbal communication in order to exchange ideas, thoughts, opinions, knowledge and data with clarity and purpose.
· Solutions Oriented: We use critical thinking, ask the right questions and consider all outcomes in order to identify issues and effectively solve them.
· Exceed Expectations: We deliver outstanding results and exceed the expectations of clients and colleagues. We pride ourselves on establishing a culture of exceptional execution, and reward those who create great outcomes.
The full-time remote Senior Administrative Assistant Wealth Management will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in the corporate office to help us shape and enhance our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values, and mission. We provide accounting and relationship management for firms primarily in the transportation and logistics, construction, healthcare and medical, government contractor, real estate, professional services, and law industries. The work hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm EST. The salary range is $26,000 to $35,000 annually and is based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Also, 401K and performance bonus are included.
· Employee benefit plan administration. Training will be provided.
· Implement new benefits plans.
· Coordinate with plan vendors, third-party administrators, and compensation consultants. As needed, oversee invoicing and price setting.
· Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations.
· Coordinate benefits processing for enrollments, RMD, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, pension corrections, etc.
· Quarter balancing and eligibility calculation
· Year-end reports and discrimination testing
· Annual and fund change notices.
· Maintain plan documents.
· Prepare and file annual form 5500.
· Record, prepare and file pension 1099-Rs and form 945.
· Highly driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Positive and professional attitude.
· Extremely organized and paying great attention to detail.
· Clear written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management.
· Good project management skills including following up with team members and clients on behalf of the CEO.
· Ability to do work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent technology skills and experience with Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint), client collaboration tools like Liscio, and project management applications like ClickUp.
· Document management experience including keeping folders and documents organized.
· Emotional intelligence and mentally strong.
· Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things.
· Must have excellent Wi-Fi and a private place to work.
· Manage and maintain calendars, conference calls, travel, and all administrative functions.
· Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates.
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· Associate degree or higher in a business-related field.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Click link below to apply: HR Helper | Jobs (hrhelperapp.com)