Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
United Insurance Agents (Saint Lucia) Ltd. - Underwriting Clerk
United Insurance Agents (Saint Lucia) Ltd., Agents for Massy United Insurance is seeking individuals who are customer-oriented, positive and driven team playersto fill the role of Underwriting Clerk:
- Minimum qualifications – 8 CSEC passes with grades 1 or 2 or its equivalent
- Insurance Certification
- Minimum of 3 years in related field
- Sound knowledge of Financial Services regulations, current industry trends and procedure
- Excellent written and spoken English. A knowledge of French Creole is an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Analytical ability.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic attitude, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanour, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Accept insurance business on behalf of the company, based on the insurer’s underwriting guidelines
- Process, issue and dispatch all insurance documentation
- Provide efficient and reliable customer service and to contribute positively to the reputation and profitability of the company
- Undertake special projects as required
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The candidate should be interested in pursuing general insurance as a career.
Applications with career details and certified copies of certificates should be received no later than January 3, 2020 and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to The General Manager, United Insurance Agents (Saint Lucia) Ltd, with the respective vacancy as the subject heading.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.