Unicomer (Saint Lucia) Limited - Optometrist
Come build your career with Unicomer Group! A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean including Courts, Ready Finance, Radio Shack, Courts Optical, and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and customer centric Optometrist, who is passionate about delivering top notch customer service.
THE OPTOMETRIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Examine the eyes and other parts of the visual system to determine patients’ needs.
- Diagnose and treat visual problems, referring patients to an Ophthalmologist if necessary.
- Prescribe spectacles or contact lenses as needed, and prescribe medications to treat eye diseases where law permits.
- Achieve targets, goals and objectives.
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene, lighting arrangements, safety factors, correct reading habits, and good nutrition.
- Work closely with the Optical Chain Manager to evaluate operations ensuring efficiency, productivity, competitiveness, and the achievement of strategies and goals.
THE CANDIDATE – MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
- BSc in Optometry from a school accredited by the Local Medical Board/Council
- Three (3) years’ experience
- Experience with contact lenses will be an asset
- Proficient in the use of optical diagnostic devices and techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to work with precision
- Must be well organized
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers – a home where your previous retail and customer service expertise will be truly valued and you will be given the opportunity to thrive!
- We provide a competitive total rewards package.
Join us! Come be a part of a team that works together to provide customers with amazing service!
APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT THEIR RESUMES BY JUNE 15TH, 2018
TO: Human Resources