Our Firm is seeking experienced individual to fill the roles of Structural Engineer with excellent mathematical,analytical Engineering skills and are expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem solving skills.
Successful candidates for this position should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures.
Top candidates will have fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials and legal regulations. Ability to work independently and as part of a team and professionals from other disciplines
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· preparing reports, designs and drawings
· making calculations about loads and stresses
· selecting appropriate construction materials
· providing technical advice
· monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
· administering contracts
· managing projects
· Structural assessments
Qualifications should include:
· Candidate must be registered under the St. Lucia engineering board and must possess an engineering stamp.
· Minimum Masters Degree
· Minimum of 10 years of work experience
· Expert experience in project management
Please send Applications to
With “Structural Engineer Application”
as subject line