The HarborClub – Director of Engineering
The HarborClub will provide a 5* quality experience for both guests and staff by committing to:
- Quality in service
- Quality in product
- Quality in infrastructure
- No compromise
We are urgently seeking to recruit the following position:
Director of Engineering
(Permanent – Full time)
The Director of Engineering will manage, lead and direct the Maintenance team from construction phase through to day-to-day operations ensuring that the property of The HarborClub is maintained; that preventative maintenance is routinely conducted as well as a rapid response is given to unforeseen issues that occur.
The Maintenance Manager will also hold responsibility for strategically guiding the department to achieve organisational and departmental goals.
A vital aspect of this position is to contribute to The HarborClub attaining gold certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) within the first year of its operation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in hotel or related field
- Experience with automated energy management systems preferred
- Extensive experience in electrics, HVAC operations and/or plumbing required with certification.
- Sound knowledge of building/construction/operational regulations
- Management/leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills (intermediate to advanced level of MS Office programmes)
- High level of knowledge of systems used in Maintenance and the hospitality industry (CAD, Opera, etc.)
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Monday 20th November 2017.