The Cell St.Lucia - Inventory Assistant
Are you looking to be part of an energetic team in a fun work environment? Interested in an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work? How about a chance to lead, grow and advance with the number one Digicel retailer in the OECS?
THE CELL (St. Lucia) Ltd would like to fill the position of INVENTORY ASSISTANT - responsible for managing incoming and outgoing inventory purchased by the company. We require an honest, focused individual who is detail oriented.
This individual will be required to perform the following duties:
- Verification of product quantities upon receipt into the business.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing orders into Inventory system.
- Analysis of inventory for product quality.
- Preparation of Return Merchandise Authorizations.
- Fulfillment of inventory requests from various retail outlets.
- Preparation of Inventory reports outlining stock variances, defective and obsolete products.
- Maintenance and updating of inventory portfolio.
- Organization of Inventory storage area.
- Minimum 5 CXC passes including Mathematics & English.
- Competency in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Suitable organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A driver’s license will be an asset.
Qualified applicants are welcomed to submit a CV/Resume via email to HR@the-cell.com by 2nd September, 2018.