The Cell St. Lucia - Accounting Executive
Are you looking to be part of an energetic team in a fun work environment? Interested in an opportunity where you can put your energy and enthusiasm to work? How about a chance to lead, grow and advance with the number one Digicel retailer in the OECS?
THE CELL (St. Lucia) Ltd would like to fill the position of ACCOUNTING EXECUTIVE - responsible for assisting in the updating and maintenance of financial accounting information in the Accounting Department. We require an individual who is focused, detail oriented with prior knowledge of accounting principles.
This individual will be required to perform the following duties:
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Primary data entry in QuickBooks accounting software
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Compilation of data and timely preparation of a variety of reports.
- Weekly reconciliation of Third Party Payments.
- Competency in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks accounting application.
- Completion of CAT, AAT or the first level of ACCA, CGA or other equivalent professional designation would be an asset.
- Organizational, written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Qualified applicants are welcomed to submit a CV/Resume via email to HR@the-cell.com by 2nd September, 2018.