Tapion Hospital - HR Officer
Tapion Hospital needs a suitable competent professional to fill the position of HR Officer.
Reports to: Medical Director
- Recruitment, selection and orientation of employees.
- Training and development of staff, using in-house and external agencies as appropriate.
- Institute a culture of Motivation and Empowerment to ensure a highly productive and empowered cadre of employees.
- Institute appropriate and timely communication to staff.
- Develop and implement an effective performance management programme tied to rewards which would be guided by financial status of the organisation.
- Help develop employee recognition and rewards system quarterly and yearly, based on a meritocracy.
- Work with senior hospital personnel to enhance policies and procedures for the hospital, and to ensure compliance.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employee job satisfaction, while serving the needs of the hospital
- Review scheduled annual leave based on company requirements and employee needs.
- Develop HR service standards to ensure timely and adequate responses to queries/complaints from staff, patients, doctors with privileges and affiliated service providers.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with employment and labour laws of St Lucia (Labour Act).
- Be responsible for the revision and updating of the Tapion Hospital Hand Book.
- Serve as the Company’s primary liaison with the employees legal representatives/Labour Union and the Department of Labour/Labour Commissioner’s Office as necessary.
- Experience in a HR leadership position.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the interviewing process, benefits, administration, and other HR functions.
- HR certification would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
How to apply:
Interested persons can email or mail their resumes to the attention of Medical Director
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Associates Ltd
P. O. Box 1780
P. O. Box 1780
Deadline for submission is no later than January 15, 2020.