St. Jude Hospital - Health Information Clerk
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have:
- 5 GCE O’Levels/CXC inclusive of Office Administration, Mathematics and English plus 2 years experience in the field of Office Administration would be an asset.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Have a good grasp of medical record terminology
- Good knowledge of records coding features
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer service skills
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to organize, plan and priotize task
Salary will be paid in accordance with the terms stipulated by Government in the Estimates of Expenditure commensurate with experience and qualifications for the post.
Applications accompanied by resume and certified certificates should be submitted no later than Monday, October 30, 2017 and sent to:
Human Resource Department St. Jude Hospital P.O. Box 331 Vieux Fort St. Lucia
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Whilst we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)